The demands placed on the public sector and its companies are high – and often controversial. On the one hand, they should work for the common good, on the other hand they should be economical and efficient. In addition, the federal and state governments have different problems than local and district administrations, hospitals face different issues than utilities or transport companies. Therefore, there are many questions to which answers need to be found:
- How might multiple units be managed in a target-oriented manner?
- Can public services also be offered in cooperation with private services?
- What are the consequences of privatizing public services?
- In which way can accounting be designed that it corresponds to modern controlling and management aspects?
- How might areas be optimized in terms of tax and business management?
We have adapted to the differentiated needs of our clients. We put together the right team of experts for each task. It is always our aim not only to present a solution, but also to develop it together, present it to the relevant committees and also support its implementation.